Monday, February 4, 2008

Welcome Gizmo (New WorkStation)

-Christopher Uzhuthuval

This is to inform you all that gizmo at Crave lab has been updated. Gizmo is now the new Multimedia Workstation. The 3D model pics of the lab created using Blender have been uploaded.

The configuration of the new workstation is given below.


CRAVE Multimedia Workstation (GIZMO)


CPU: Xeon3220 (Quad core)

Motherboard: ASUS P5WDG2 WS Professional

RAM: Transcend 2.0GB x 2

HDD: Hitachi 320 GB x 2

Graphics Card: GeForce 8800GTS 512MB

DVD writer: Sony 18X box packed AWG170S­B2

LCD Montior: Viewsonic

Below is a 3D Model of our new Crave lab.

3 comments:

ksp said...

Ladies and gentlemen -- you rock!

Those 3D models are *fantastic*
My eyes nearly popped out!

For some time, I was left wondering whether it was a photograph or what!

Rock on!

P.S. Make sure this goes into Crave's portfolio!

-- sree

Savio Monteiro said...

MAN!!!!!

Eyes popping ... that's nothing compared to me Puking water out on seeing it ... and actually believing that Blender is good ... seriously I was going to start using Maya ... just because documentation is better ... But I am sure Blender has something good ... I need to know it quick though ... monty .... did u just use the Wiki???? email me a reply ...

Oh Yeah!
Is the Crave Wiki updated regularly?

Savio Monteiro said...

You guys have no idea how proud of you I am!

ALL OF YOU ROCK!!!

Excellent work ... keep it going ..

I hope your academic work is going good too! :p